Two Centuries in Two Days
Package includes: Admission and lunch for two at two of Nova Scotia’s premier living history sites, with an overnight stay at the tranquil Liscombe Lodge. Take advantage of this package if you are traveling either east or west along the #7 highway on the Eastern Shore.
Memory Lane Heritage Village – 20th Century
- Printed maps and mobile media apps for self-guided village interpretation
- Antique vehicles and 1940s electrical appliances & innovations
- Costumed animators and soundscapes
- Shopping at the Hosking General Store
Heritage Cookhouse - Authentic Cookhouse Chow
Includes soup, baked beans, brown bread, fresh gingerbread with rhubarb sauce, and beverages. Chow is served on cookhouse enamelware.
- Guestroom in lodge or cottage
- Breakfast for 2
- Complimentary amenities during you stay include: Canoes, kayaks, bikes, hiking, indoor pool, sauna, Hot-tub, recreation center, Wadd’s reading loft, outdoor board games and tennis court, and bonfire pits.
Visit www.liscombelodge.ca for full details.
Sherbrooke Village - 19th Century
- Video insight to Sherbrooke Village and its story
- Leisurely paced self-guided tour
- Internationally recognized interpretation of early life in Nova Scotia.
- Historical interpreters in period costume.
- Varied range of historical demonstrations - We would suggest as “musts”; the weaver, blacksmith, woodturner and Ambrotype photography studio.)
- For those less inclined to hoof it: take a horse and wagon to several locations within the Village.
- Shopping at Hollingsworth and Whitney Company Store
Sherbrooke Village Tearoom—Travelers Lunch for Two
Includes sandwiches (3 choices), sweets, and beverages. Full service at the Tearoom.
Package price is for 2 people Family rates are available Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance (please check for availability)