Tidal Reveal: Dig for Canada’s Oldest Dinosaurs
The Bay of Fundy tides align for only six days each summer for this unique dinosaur fossil dig experience. A special one-hour Zodiac Boat excursion on the shore of the Bay of Fundy takes you and 4-5 others to an active Jurassic dinosaur dig.
Available Tour Dates:
An awesome way to experience the Bay of Fundy cliffs, tides, and dinosaurs.
One Hour Zodiac Boat Excursion
- Stunning views of the Fundy cliffs and geology.
- Floater suits or personal life preservers are provided and must be worn.
- Tour Guide (Randy Corcoran) shares cultural and geology secrets of the area.
DIG Real Dinosaur Fossils with Museum Crew
- Spend 2-3 hours assisting Museum researchers at real dinosaur fossil dig site.
- See the latest discoveries and help find new fossil specimens.
- Research sites change each year as new fossils are exposed by erosion.
Lunch on Dinosaur Beach
- A special “Bay of Fundy Lobster” lunch is provided.
- Gourmet lobster sandwich, salads, and deserts.
- A mouth watering picnic lunch on a Jurassic sand beach.
Short Hike on the Rocky Shore
- Museum researchers lead a two-kilometer beach walk.
- Opportunity to search for minerals and see other research sites.
- A shuttle van takes you back to the Museum.
Note: Cancellation When weather or unavailable boat service results in your event being cancelled, alternative bookings may be offered if available or full registration fees will be returned. Deposits will not be returned if participants cancel less than 7 days in advance. Note: Age Restrictions Participants aged 10-18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Children 9 and under are prohibited.