See the magical Canadian Maritime Provinces at their finest with a small, intimate tour group. Blue Diamond Tours will take small groups of between four and six guests on an 11-day excursion showing the highlights of the east coast of Canada.
The tour will involve visits to such highlights as the city of Halifax, the Fortress of Louisbourg, the Flowerpots at Hopewell, and fabled Green Gables. Clients will walk on the ocean floor, cruise to see whales off Cape Breton and enjoy a memorable lobster dinner.
As with snowflakes, no two tours are the same, there’s a personal touch added to each trip. Our tours are not of the “cookie cutter” variety - we are homemade and unique! The itinerary is flexible too.
- Considerable personal free time
- Modifiable itinerary with agreement from the group
- Maximum of SIX / minimum of FOUR persons
- No set dates
- Airport transfers to and from Halifax hotel. -Ten days of transportation with a professional driver/guide
- Eleven room nights (double occupancy)
- Porterage at hotels
- Daily breakfast
- Four dinners as per itinerary
- Traditional Prince Edward Island lobster dinner
- Seventeen required entry fees
- Whale watching cruise at Pleasant Bay
- Sailing on the Bras d' Or Lakes
Price: $3168 per person with a min of 4 persons touring and double occupancy.
Price: $3168 per person with a min of 4 persons touring and double occupancy. When booking early or late in the year, some sites and activities may not be available - as these sites might not have opened and/or are now closed for the season.