Fundy, Fossils and Flowerpots
Experience the "awe inspiring spectacle of the tides of Fundy " with this excursion. Your trip begins and ends in historic Halifax, touring along the shoreline of the Bay of Fundy. Sites visits include: the flower pots of Hopewell Cape, Joggins Fossil Cliffs, Burncoat Head, Hall's Harbour - plus crossing the Bay of Fundy to Digby. During this tour, you'll be walking on the ocean floor, learning about the land of Evangeline. And, perhaps seeing whales, as you travel across Fundy from Saint John.
- Six full days
- Transportation with a professional driver/guide
- Ample personal time - flexibility in both itinerary as well as start/end dates
- Six nights accommodations (double occupancy)
- Daily breakfast
- Farewell buffet dinner
- All required entry fees
- Ferry crossing from Saint John
- Starting from $2850.00 per person (double occupancy)
For more information, please contact Bobbluediamond@AOL.com
Starting from $2850.00 per person (double occupancy). You can choose what you would like to do!