City Lights and Country Sights Tour
Experience the best of Canada's ocean playground as you spend three nights in Nova Scotia's capital city of Halifax and two nights on Cape Breton Island.
Enjoy free time in Halifax to explore on your own and experience sightseeing tours of Halifax and Peggy's Cove. Join an escorted tour to Cape Breton with one of our local tour directors and discover the island that's been ranked as most beautiful island by Conde Nast Traveler magazine.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Halifax
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Baddeck
- 8 meals
- Gray Line Halifax Highlights city tour
- Gray Line Peggy's Cove tour
- Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site
- World famous Cabot Trail & Cape Breton Highlands National Park
- Whale Watching Boat Tour
- Fortress of Louisbourg National Historic Site
2017 Guaranteed Departure Dates:
June 6, 20, 27; July 11, 25; August 8, 22; September 12*, 26; October 10
*German/English departures for Cape Breton portion
Prices from $1394 per person plus tax, based on double occupancy. Please inquire about additional pricing.
$200 deposit per person payable upon booking with balance due 45 days prior to departure. Cancellation penalties apply.