Best of Halifax Foodie Adventure
Taste your way through Halifax’s hippest neighbourhoods and must-try flavours, from donair to seafood, connecting with local chefs and culinary artisans. This fun-filled exclusive tour is led by your own local foodie.
This exclusive tour features uniquely prepared Nova Scotia food, paired with local wine, craft beer, cider, and spirits. Connecting with local business owners, chefs and culinary artisans, from Halifax’s official food at Johnny K’s Donairs, to an exclusive oyster tasting and cocktail pairing at Agricola Street’s Lion and Bright, and to the rich cultural heritage and fine seafood chowder at Five Fisherman will leave you feeling full with more than delightful eats.
This afternoon wraps up with a private, behind-the-scenes charcuterie and spirit tasting inside Halifax Citadel National Historic Site where you will be letting loose after this amazing adventure.
- Expert Guide: A local foodie insider will shuttle you through Halifax’s hippest neighbourhoods on this foodie tour.
- Exclusive Tastings:
- Donair tasting at Johnny K's
- Lobster Mac & Cheese with local cider at Stubborn Goat Gastropub
- Seafood chowder and Nova Scotia wine at the Five Fishermen
- Craft beer tasting at Good Robot Brewing Co.
- Oyster shucking demo and tasting with cocktails at Chain Yard Urban
- Private local charcuterie and spirit tasting inside Halifax Citadel National Historic Site
- Transportation: Your private shuttle departs from Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel (1919 Upper Water Street, Halifax) and Halifax Seaport Farmer's Market/Cruise Terminal (1209 Marginal Road, Halifax).
Experience Offered: 2018 dates will be announced in early 2018
Price: $149 per person
Departs From: Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel (1919 Upper Water Street, Halifax) and Halifax Seaport Farmer's Market/Cruise Terminal (1209 Marginal Road, Halifax).
Reservations required. Tours operate with a minimum of six people. Credit card information required at time of booking. Tours cancelled or modified within one week of tour departure are 100% non-refundable. Other pick-up locations within Halifax and Dartmouth may be available upon request.