Take Advantage of Destination Halifax’s Free Services
Once you have confirmed Halifax as the site for your upcoming event, we can provide you with a series of free services:
- Connect you with a roster of local suppliers – such as destination management companies, tour operators and entertainment management companies that offer a wide range of products and services suitable for your meeting or convention.
- Send your Group Service RFP to suppliers that meet your specific requirements, who will then forward their proposals directly to you.
- Suggest social activities, offsite venues, entertainment options, companion programs, children's activities and a multitude of ideas to excite delegates.
- Offer event promotion assistance.
Promotional Assistance Generates Excitement and Increases Numbers
Destination Halifax will help you promote Halifax and the site of your conference. Get access to:
- Promotional literature and brochures for potential delegates, such as the Greater Halifax Visitor Guide.
- Show Your Badge Conference Delegate Appreciation Program
- Online tools such as our ePortal and image gallery
- Official letters of invitation or welcome from either our Municipal or Provincial government.
- A personalized "Order of Good Times Certificate" (from North America's oldest social club) for your out-of-town delegates.
- One-sided Halifax photo paper for overprinting and pre-conference promotion.
- High resolution images and video for use in promotional literature and presentations.
- The use of promotional booth and banner displays.
- Digitized maps.
- @meethalifax on Twitter, sharing the latest Halifax meeting and conventions updates and local conference hashtags.
For more information, please contact Michele Bourgeois, Group Services Coordinator.
Interested in exploring pre and post convention travel? Learn about the wide variety of possibilities in Halifax and throughout Nova Scotia.