The Halifax Weekend Wanderer
- Get better acquainted with the city aboard an Ambassatours Gray Line double decker bus or the Harbour Hopper.
- Take in the fantastic sights, smells and tastes at the Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market.
- Do some art-gazing of the permanent collection and temporary exhibits at the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia.
- Experience some of Halifax’s entertaining nightlife offerings at live music and event venues like Casino Nova Scotia, The Carleton, or one of the many downtown bars and pubs.
- Relax in the beautiful Victorian setting of the Public Gardens.
- Shop the trendy boutiques and malls along Spring Garden Road.
- Have some hands-on fun with the interactive science exhibits at the Discovery Centre.
- Learn more about Halifax’s brewing history during an Alexander Keith’s Nova Scotia Brewery tour or the Atlantic Beer Institute.