The Halifax Weekend Wanderer
- Get better acquainted with the city aboard the Harbour Hopper or an Ambassatours Gray Line double decker bus!
- Take in the fantastic sights, smells and tastes all along the Halifax boardwalk to the Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market.
- Visit an attraction or two of your choice, suchas the Halifax Citadel National Historic Site, Art Gallery of Nova Scotia, Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21, the Discovery Centre or the Maritime Musuem of the Atlantic...to name a few.
- Head out for dinner or cocktails at Gahan House, Lot Six, The Bicycle Theif or The Press Gang
- End the night with Halifax’s entertaining nightlife offerings at live music venues like Casino Nova Scotia and The Carleton, or one of the many downtown bars and pub such as Durty Nelly's and The Old Triangle.
- Start your day with breakfast or brunch at award-winning EDNA, voted one of the best restaurants in Canada!
- Relax and stroll in the beautiful Victorian setting of the Halifax Public Gardens.
- Make your way to the trendy boutiques and malls along Spring Garden Road
- Learn more about Halifax’s brewing history during an Alexander Keith’s Nova Scotia Brewery tour!