Halifax in a Hurry
Photo Credit: Scott Munn
- Visit one of the city’s major museums such as the Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21, Maritime Museum of the Atlantic, or Museum of Natural History and discover the history of Halifax.
- Spend time exploring the Halifax Citadel National Historic Site and listen for the boom of the noon gun. Then catch lunch with a Highlander at the Soldiers’ Library.
- Experience the ecclectic collection of attractions, restaurants, and shops as you stroll the Halifax waterfront.
- Take a ferry ride to Dartmouth and walk along the Dartmouth Waterfront.
- Dine on some delicious seafood (you’ll find lots of it on the menu at Murphy’s Restaurant, Waterfront Warehouse and the Five Fishermen Restaurant & Grill, where they specialize in the catch of the day).
- Have a pint in a pub like Durty Nelly’s, The Split Crow, The Lower Deck or The Old Triangle.