Fall for the City
For an authentic Maritime experience this fall, come to Halifax and enjoy the changing leaves, the cozy pubs, and the busy fall festival and events calendar!
Make this your most EVENT-FALL season yet!
- Atlantic Fashion Week, October 2-8, 2017
- Nocturne: Art at Night, October 14, 2017
- Halifax Pop Explosion, October 18-21, 2017
- Halloween Events in Halifax, October 31, 2017
- Remembrance Day Ceremonies, November 11, 2017
- Chronicle Herald Holiday Parade of Lights, November 18, 2017
- Holiday Craft Fairs in Halifax, November-December 2017
HALIFAX FALL BUCKET LIST
Carve out some time to tick these Halifax experiences off your bucket list this fall
✔️ - Take part in on of the Halifax Citadel National Historic Site's haunted walking tours... if you dare!
✔️ - Savour fall flavours at any of these 5 AWESOME Places to Get Hot Apple Cider in Halifax.
✔️ - Visit one of Halifax's many Farmers' Markets for freshly harvested Nova Scotian products.
✔️ - Explore the Halifax area and beyond with one of these a-MAZE-ing corn maze adventures.
✔️ - Alderney Landing's Fear the Darkness Haunted House is sure to scare even toughest thrill-seeker!
✔️ - Enjoy the outdoors and check out one of the Top 5 Places to Experience Fall Colour in Halifax.
✔️ - Indulge your crisp weather cravings with some of the BEST pies in the Halifax area.
✔️ - For a change of pace, head to the Annapolis Valley with Grape Escapes Nova Scotia Wine Tours and try our cool-climate wines and exceptional cuisine, while leaving the driving to someone else!
✔️ - Travelling with family? Check out the Top 5 Fun Fall Family Activities for plenty of inspiration.