Cape Breton Island
This special island resting on the edge of our continent earns large accolades such as National Geographic’s one of “20 Must See Places in 2013" and Forbes Magazines’ “Hottest Island in Golf." Cape Breton is rich and full with experiences such as Canada’s only true links golf course, Cabot Links, the world renowned Cabot Trail, and home to phenomenal historic sites such as the Fortress of Louisbourg. We suggest taking advantage of your visit to Halifax, by allowing time to rejuvenate and unwind before or after your conference... Your heart will never leave.
Not To Be Missed Experiences
- Hike the acclaimed “Skyline Trail” while exploring the Cabot Trail.
- Relive an 18th century “Time Travel” journey at the Fortress of Louisbourg National HistoricSite.
- Slip behind the scenes for a “White Glove Tour” at the Alexander Graham Bell National Site.
- Celebrate our unique culture first hand at the Celtic Colours International Festival.
- Walk in a coal miners footsteps at the Cape Breton Miners Museum.
- Explore Sydney’s historic north end district to discover its colonial past.
Additional information, itineraries and a passion to serve is just a key stroke away: